Ad Code

DYFI ने चलाया हस्ताक्षर अभियान, 17 अगस्त को घेरेंगे राज भवन | DYFI launches signature campaign, will surround Raj Bhavan on August 17


jhunjhunu17 minutes ago

  • copy link

Protest continues against Agneepath scheme. Youth are demanding permanent employment. On Thursday, DYFI and SFI opposed the Agneepath scheme. Signature drive was conducted at the Collectorate. A letter was also handed over to the District Collector. Stopped the contract system and demanded permanent employment to the youth.

Demand was made to increase the duration of the scheme from four years to ten years. Tehsil President Yogesh Kataria said that the scheme is anti-youth. Youth will be made unemployed by giving employment for four years. Only 25 percent of the youth recruited in the scheme will be kept in the army for a long period. The service of the remaining 75 percent of the jawans will be terminated. This will spoil the future of the youth.

Army officers will collect huge amount from the youth who are to be permanent. This will increase corruption in the army. Kataria said that the signature campaign would be carried out from village to village. There will be a big agitation at the headquarters on August 10. After that, on August 17, they will also gherao the Raj Bhavan. During this, Rekha, Irfan, Harshit Chaudhary, Saurabh, Shashikant, Azaruddin, Soyal, Mohammad Imran etc. were present.

There is more news...


Source link

Post a Comment